Assisted Living Program
In conjunction with our professional home care partners at CARING Senior Living, the Wildwood Housing Authority offers an Assisted Living Program (ALP). CARING Senior Living is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health to provide Assisted Living Program (ALP) services. For over ten years, CARING has provided ALP services to residents in their own apartments . They provide daily services that allow residents who are disabled to remain comfortably within their own homes rather than having to move into a long-term care or other institutional facility.
The program offers individually tailored services including:
- Personal Care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication - Monitor, order and administer medications
- Homemakers services - Assistance with light housekeeping, personal laundry and meal preparation
- Health monitoring
- Doctor’s appointments and transportation
- Assistance with arranging transportation to and from health appointments
- Social Activities, Access to recreational and social activities, plus shopping trips
- Coordination of care between ALP participants and their primary and specialty care physicians.
To be eligible for the Assisted Living Program with Caring Inc.:
Medicaid recipients and private-payers must be medically eligible. You must have Medicaid and you must have Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) or Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
Medicaid Managed care pays for the entire cost of the Assisted Living Program. Residents are responsible for their apartment rent and other living expenses.